Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics
The first edition of ELL (1993, Ron Asher, Editor) was hailed as “the field’s standard reference help a generation”. Now the all-new second edition matches ELL’s comprehensiveness and high quality, expanded for any new generation, while being the primary encyclopedia to essentially exploit the multimedia potential of linguistics.
* The most authoritative, up-to-date, comprehensive, and international reference source rolling around in its field
* An entirely new work, with new editors, new authors, new topics and newly commissioned articles having a handful of classic articles
* The first Encyclopedia to use the multimedia potential of linguistics with the online edition
* Ground-breaking and International in scope and approach
* Alphabetically arranged with extensive cross-referencing
* Available in print and internet based, priced separately. The online version would include updates as subjects develop Read the rest of this entry »