The Official SAT Study Guide includes 4 official SAT® practice tests put together by the test maker. As part in the College Board’s dedication to transparency, all four practice tests can be obtained on the College Board’s website, but The Official SAT Study Guide could be the only destination for a find them in publications along with over 300 pages of extra instruction, guidance, and test information. Launching in March 2016, the brand new SAT introduces new question formats and content. Be ready with strategies and up-to-date information directly from the team that came up with exam. Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by using practice tests, studying test structure, and gaining a deeper perception of what is tested within the SAT. The Official SAT Study Guide might help students get prepared for the SAT with:
• 4 official SAT practice tests, developed in the exact same process and also by the same team of authors since the actual exam
• detailed descriptions from the math and evidenced based reading and writing sections in the SAT
• targeted practice questions for each and every SAT question type
• guidance around the new optional essay, including practice essay questions with sample responses
• overview of math concepts tested from the exam
• test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
• seamless integration with Khan Academy’s free SAT practice resources
• scaled scoring for those 4 official SAT practice tests accessible in July on collegeboard.org
There’s another complete chapter for the new PSAT/NMSQT®, and that is aligned to your content and scores of the newest SAT. The new PSAT/NMSQT also offers over $180 million of scholarships linked with student performance.
This would be the guide for the newest SAT that launches in March 2016 and the newest PSAT/NMQST that launches in October 2015.