Weddings require organization, record-keeping, legwork, logistics. In other words, a planner. From the celebrity complete wedding planner and author on the The Wedding Book, Mindy Weiss’s All-In-One Wedding Planner & Organizer helps couples record every detail before their Big Day. It’s the organizer that features exactly what you’ll need for on-the-go, on-the-ground wedding preparation.
Created as being a three-ring binder, they have tabs for every category:
• The Big Picture and Contacts
• Location, Location, Location!
• Menu and Flowers
• The Dress! (And What Everyone Else Is Wearing)
• The Guests along with the Invitations
• Music, Photography, and Videography
• Making It Official: Rings, Licenses, Vows, Officiants
Packed throughout are tips, tools, checklists, spreadsheets, and schedules to help you brides (and grooms) manage anything from building a wedding timeline and organizing the dreaded seating chart that will get the wedding party matched and fitted. From “Will you marry me?” to “I do,” if you don’t slip throughout the cracks.