Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and Your Family Protected
When Jason Hanson joined the CIA in 2003, he never imagined how the same tactics he used to be a CIA officer for counter intelligence, surveillance, and protecting agency personnel would show to be essential in daily civilian life.
In addition to escaping handcuffs, picking locks, and spotting when someone is telling a lie, they can improvise a self-defense weapon, pack a great emergency kit, and disappear over grid if needed. He has also honed his “positive awareness”—a heightened a sense of his surroundings that permits him to distinguish suspicious and very damaging behavior—on the highway, in a very taxi, in the airport, when dining out, or perhaps any other situation.
In his engaging and empowering book Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life, Jason shares this know-how with readers, revealing how you can:
• prevent home invasions, carjackings, muggings, as well as other violent crimes
• run counter-surveillance and prevent becoming a soft target
• recognize common scams at home and abroad
• become a person lie detector in a setting, including business negotiations
• gain comfort by being prepared for anything as an alternative to uninformed or afraid
With light beer a trained operative as well as the relatability of your suburban dad, Jason Hanson brings his top-level training to everyday Americans on this must-have secrets and techniques for staying safe in a increasingly dangerous world.